Thursday 30 April 2009

Truly Scrumptious Challenge 6 - Good enough to eat


I bought this little stamp a few weeks ago and haven't had cause to use it until now. I really didn't want to do a cupcake which is the only other edible thing that I have on a rubber stamp. But I think that the strawberries look yummy. The area in which I live is historically a strawberry growing area, although now all the old strawberry fields are covered with houses.

The papers are Papermania and Canon, and the twiddly bits at the end of the ribbon are from a Cuttlebug die.

Yesterday I managed to get a bit of weeding done. Not so today, it's been raining on and off all day... a good day for card-making! I've got to go out this evening to add a little ballast to the choir in a concert at a local Sixth Form College. A friend of ours is one of the lecturers and often asks us to help out!

12 comments:

  1. wow this really is scrumptious...I love your colours so much...thanks for joining in with the Truly scrumptious challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiya Chrissie

    Ooh this is gorgeous - love the elements you have used -

    Thanks for joining us on TS

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delicious card lol. Really do love it though, colours are just perfect.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chrissie!your blog is fab and your card's are beautiful
    hugs amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scrumptious is right, looks good enough to eat :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a yummy image and I love the papers you have used. Thanks for joining in our TS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Chrissie - fabulous colours and papers. Such a cute image - hmm!! - I could just eat a cake or some strawberries.
    Thanks for playing along at TS.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!!! Sooooo cute! Fresh and beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what a berry pretty card-I love those papers and the image is so sweet!
    Thanks for joining us this week at TS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card Chrissie!!! VEry cool image!!! Love the papers you paired the image with!!! Very soft and pretty!!! Awesome job with this challenge!!! Thanks for playing in the TS challenge!!!

    Danita

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a pretty card! I love the image you've used and the pastel papers! Thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge!
    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie