Monday 20 April 2009

Papertake Weekly Challenge Dawny's Sketch #13


Just a quick post!
I wanted to use this sentiment after I'd read it somewhere. So I printed it out on the computer and looked for something to go with it! These are the stamps that I found in the drawer and I used Dawny's sketch to assemble the various components. I think that there may be some people in my choir who might appreciate it.
The papers are Pink Petticoat and I think that they are a lovely delicate shade, but this doesn't show too well in the picture.
PS The sentiment reads 'Music is what feelings sound like'.

14 comments:

  1. Fabulous take on the sketch I love it!!! I love the sentiment too. Hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card. so unusual,Love the words, and the stamped image, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a lovely sentiment, and the card is beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  4. i did a post on here it was if music be the food of love play on!!!!and it wouldnt post ...strange... and it WASNT ME to win jodies candy i wish boo hoo,,, hunnie im sure it was susie suger (sassy designs),,reckon she should give it me lol,,,what are the chances bless her....hugs sassyx

    ReplyDelete
  5. om word...im flabber gasted...i read it earlier and im so sure it said sassy at sassy designs..perhaps she edited it....never thought to click the link what a numpty.....still love this card hunnie and thanks so much i would have missed it....what a love you are...lvs sassyxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an elegant card!! Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a great card. I sent my sister a link to your post see in into making cards and loves music.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card, lots of folks in my band who would love it too :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really unusal but very classy.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely work - those stamps are yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Subtle card, really effective.

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very elegant, love it

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Chrissie, what a great card, really great theme and beautifully crafted x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww Chrissie this is gorgeous! So elegant! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie