Friday 24 April 2009

Lucky Me! Karma Award


It always gives me a very warm feeling when someone decides to honour me by giving an award. This time it is June who has been so kind. Thank you so much June, I really appreciate you thinking of me!
The wording for this award is as follows:-
The Karma Award: These blogs are exceedingly charming.
These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends.
They are not interested in self-aggrandizement.
Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.
Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.
I now need to pass this award on to 8 more bloggers. Quite a difficult job when there are so many wonderful bloggers out there. However, these are my choices.
Diana, Nancy, Victoria, Susie, Ikki, Karen, Christina and Julie.

9 comments:

  1. Thank you Chrissie for thinking of me and for the nice comment on my card. I have been looking at your blog and have become a follower. Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chrissie, I too think this is a super award and appreciate you thinking of me in this way. ikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah thanks Chrissie, that's a lovely award to be on the receiving end of. Made me smile it has!

    I'll pop on my blog tomorrow along with 8 nominees to receive it from me

    Victoria
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chrissie, you are so awesome. Thank you for all your kind words all the time and for this very thoughtful award. I will pass along the karma as soon as possible.

    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Chrissie - thank you so much for this award! You are such a sweetie! I love hopping over here to see your fantastic creations every day! I'm so glad you've joined up at 365 Cards. You are so very talented. I'm hopping over to see the blogs of your other award winners too and they are all FANTABULOUS! Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Chrissie, I am humbled by your award. I have visited tour blog several times and always have enjoyed your amazing creations. I am not the least bit technical and so I must wait for my husband to put things on my blog. I need to get him to help me pass on theses awards because there are so many bloggers,such as yourself, that I greatly admire and wish to be able to express my feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chrissie, Thank-you so much! you are so sweet and I am so happy to have come across your blog. I will get this posted and passed along soon!
    Hugs, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much Chrissie I am honoured that you have given me this award thank you so much I will pop it on my blog http://doesmycraftybumlookbiginthisblog.blogspot.com/
    Big Hugs love Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Chrissie
    Popping by a bit belatedly to congratulate you on receiving this award and to say thank you for passing it on to me.
    All the best

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie