Monday 6 April 2009

Cardvaarks Good Knight - Fantasy & Secret Crafter #26 Stripes




My daughter needed a Thank you card to give to my brother-in-law. He has bought a Dynamite Daisy toy car for my granddaughter Daisy.
When I was looking for papers, I came across these which were sent to me some time ago... and lo and behold they were perfect for the Stripes from Secret Crafter and and the Fantasy element from Cardvaarks.
The car was made from a Cuttlebug police car die with a quick visit to the chop shop to take off the roof. I had to put a daisy on the card as well... just because!

15 comments:

  1. This card is so great, all the details are so perfect!!

    Greetings,
    Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just darling! I love those cute little fairies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card. Those little fairies are adorable. And that inspiration car. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun stuff! Thanks for playing at Caardvarks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is that modified convertible ... and I love those magical fairies too ... adorable. card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!!! Love the little car, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what an AWESOME card!!! i love the way you have customized the car to make it like the toy--sooooooo VERY cool!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that's really clever Chrissie and very sweet too! The papers look fab!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are some sweet fairies! Thanks for playing at Caardvarks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an absolutely adorable card! I love how you matched it to the car. Those little fairies are too sweet! Thanks for playing the Caardvarks challenge so I could see your work. It's so playful & so pretty! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute... I'd like that car for myself! Great job on the Caardvarks challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely adorable! Love how the fairy is driving the car. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie