Wednesday 15 April 2009

Sketch Saturday #46 ~ Cute Card Thursday - Marshmallow and Chocolate & CCEE Stampers CNFS- Scrapgirrl!


I love the colour combination of pink and brown and this is the choice this week at Cute Card Thursday. I have combined it with the sketch from Sketch Saturday and the theme from CCEE Stampers.

What do you think?

The paper is from Canon. I really like the subtle shades and apparent texture in this particular one, and I found other plain papers in the drawer which tone quite nicely. I haven't used a Tilda stamp for ages and enjoyed giving her an outing! Needless to say the odd bits of embossing are Cuttlebug.

15 comments:

  1. Stunning, beautiful colours,
    hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is absolutely beautiful, I love everything about it :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo i loove your cards..wery clean and sooo beutiful...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful! I love the color combo.. my fave!!
    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, lovely blog and enjoy reading it. Have given you an award, just pop on over to mine to pick it up x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. Love it. I never use black borders, but this is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect, so glad you played along.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really lovely card, I love those colours.
    Happy crafting.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is beautiful Chrissie, so love the papers and great layout!
    Thank you for joining in the CCT challenge, have a great evening, Debx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colours of this one Chrissie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous. You have really done the colour theme justice. You have a great blog and I love your cards.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is so pretty, great colours and thanks for your lovely comment
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty love the soft colours
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am a little late in getting here! Your card is precious! How fun that you combined the CCEE challenge and the sketch challenge! I love your card! I am happy you joined us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie