Tuesday 28 April 2009

Papertake Weekly Challenge - Spots & Stripes


I bought this violet stamp some weeks ago, but this is the first time that I have used it. I think it's such a delicate little flower and I feel that this stamp reflects that.

I coloured the image with Whispers pens and a water brush. There's just a hint of Glamour Dust in the centre of each flower.

The papers are from Clare Curd's Signature Range. The flourishes are Quickutz, the sentiment is Stampin Up and the ribbons are from off the shelf... not sure of the make, just bog-standard organza.
I'm off to the club soon for a spinning class (on a bike, not with a spinning wheel and a bunch of wool!) then I will be having my nails done this afternoon. Life's all go isn't it!

9 comments:

  1. Stunning card! Love the swirls. Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely stunning,
    Love it,
    hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely image, and those papers are delicious!!! This is a really striking and beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh Chrissie i love the colours in this, and that stamp is gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how pretty this is, love the stamp and your colouring is excellent :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Chrissie, lovely image, luv the papers & swirl, sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet. Love your card and love the pp.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very Pretty Chrissie! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie