Tuesday 28 April 2009

A spoonful of sugar - Blue & Green


A friend asked me to make a card for a new baby called Rory. He is from a Scottish family and I thought that this piece of gingham paper from Canon, was a bit like baby tartan!
I have had this Stampin Up stamp for a while but this is the first occasion I've had to try it out. There are lots of really tall images in the set and I think they're yummy.
The sentiment stamp was bought second hand some time ago on eBay and I love it.
The name is made with my Cuttlebug Typewriter alphabet and I just couldn't resist the couple of daisies!
As the paper is blue and green I thought I would take the opportunity to enter it for A Spoonful of Sugar challenge this week.

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Chrissie. I love that image (just glad my pram wasn't that tall LOL!!) and fab papers.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card. I keep meaning to do this challenge but haven't gotten round to it yet.

    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card, blue & green is always lovely :)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOHHH! I love this card! So cute!
    Thanks for your kind words over at my blog yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooooo cute love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Chrissie, it's me again :o)
    Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my gardening card, for once I like my own card very much. I just popped by to say that I only comment on what I like, and you blog is an absolute treasury of wonderful cards :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card, the pram stamp is so unusual compared to normal ones. Like the cuttlebug lettering too

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful baby card, its stunning.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I love that (lol - baby tartan!). Great card - thanks for joining in at ASOS this week.

    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie