Thursday 2 April 2009

Cute Card Thursday #54 Citrus Colours


This Sizzix pea pod die arrived this morning. I think that it's really cute and so HAD to make a card with it WHATEVER the challenge!

Cute Card Thursday's challenge is to use the colours hot pink, orange, lemon and lime. I've used all those and I have to admit it's a bit bright for me, but overall I think it makes a change from the pastel pinks and blues of regular birth congratulation cards!

The blue background was embossed with the Cuttlebug birds and leaves folder. I have attempted to cover the awkward join where I extended it widthways with the pod and flowers etc.

What do you think?


11 comments:

  1. Aww its a lovely die. and Great challenge entry.

    Tracyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Chrissie, I love all the little flowers and great colours. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Chrissie this is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww chrissie, this is adorable what a sweet design. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, love the colours :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it - got that die myself the other week and was chuffed to use it so quickly. Think the colours in yours work really well, made me feel summery just looking!

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore your pea in a pod!! It's fantastic, I think I have just got to get me this die,
    Love the embossing folder and your flowers are gorgeous,
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card!!! HUGS...SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable... I love the pea in a pod..
    Hugs, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Chrissie, I just love this, so cute and gorgeous design. Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice! I really like your combo of your decorations. Just lovely!

    Monica at scrapoleket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie