Tuesday 23 March 2021

Thinking of you

A card for a couple of challenges.
CAS on Friday want to see a musical reference and AAA Cards have an Along the edge challenge.


 I haven't gone for the optional  twist this time, as I wanted to use this old violin stamp from Rubbadubbado, and it doesn't have a die to match so I cut it by hand.
We are now into the third week of being without a kitchen. It is being painted as I type, we are waiting for a couple of cabinet doors, as I changed my mind about the layout a little so another couple of doors had to be manufactured. On Friday the quartz will be fitted, swiftly followed I hope by the installation of the hob and the sink and taps. We will then have a couple of days grace before the floor is fitted, after which we will probably retire to a darkened room to get over all the upheaval!
Hopefully the end is in sight!




 

5 comments:

  1. Love the black and white theme! Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning take on the challenge! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card catch my eye and I just had to have a look and let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Chrissie, so glad you joined our music challenge at CAS on Friday. Cheers, Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card! I love your design and will be stealing it for a guitar card for hubs and boss!! Thanks for making music at CAS on Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie