The gals over at CAS Mix UP are celebrating their 5th Birthday! It's quite an achievement and the tremendous time and energy which goes into running such an enterprise does not go unnoticed. Thank you all so much.
The challenge this time is to print using die-cuts.
I used a cut out from the die to make the background, adding colour with a blending brush and spritzing with water. I inked my 'stamp' with Distress Oxide ink and then spritzed that with water before stamping, then misted the whole thing with water after stamping. The splatters were from an old SU stamp. The tiny butterflies were die cut from some unsuccessful attempts at the background butterflies.
Its's not quite the method indicated on the challenge blog but I think it probably still qualifies as water did come into the process quite a bit!
At the moment our kitchen is undergoing some plastering as part of the renovation and the internet is offline whilst he works around the outlets. However just yesterday I discovered how to use my computer using the wifi from my phone! There's life in the old girl yet!