It doesn't seem like a week ago since my last posting on my Blog... goodness how the time flies! My excuse might be that I've had my daughter and my dear little granddaughter Daisy staying for a few days. I thought that you might like to see a picture of her! Both my husband and I are besotted!
Now, I have been tagged by Julie
she has an amazing Blog, so DO take a look.
Tagging is a great way to find out a bit about your favourite bloggers, so these are the rules.
You have to link to the person who tagged you and list the rules on your blog.
Then answer the five questions and tag five people.
Add links to their blogs, and let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Things I love
1. My granddaughter Daisy... plus the rest of my family of course!!!!!!
2. Cruising, I'm off to the Carribean in a couple of weeks.
3. Singing in a choir.
5. Winter evenings in front of a real fire.
Things I hate
1. Lazy speech & bad grammar (It comes from being an old dragon of a teacher!)
2. Dessicated coconut.
3. Sticky fingers.
4. Washing up. (My husband is officially in charge of the dishwasher he doesn't think I can stack it properly)
5. Bad manners.
Music on iPod or playlist
1. Rod Stewart Great American Songbooks (ALL 4)
2. Saving Private Ryan
3. I will always love you, Whitney Houston
4. If you don't know me by now, Simply Red
5. Ladies in Lavender
1. Most Italian food!
2. Rose Wine
3. Cox apples
4. Cadbury's Dairy Milk Chocolate
5. Espresso coffee
Do check out their Blogs, you'll be glad you did!