If there's one thing I love it's having a good simple sketch to follow. Today I found this one at
I spent a long time going through my sentiment stamps to look for something which I thought would work, but eventually ended up using a computer generated one. In fact I did so much messing around with spacings etc, it would probably have been quicker to stamp one using a stamping platform.
Anyway the font is Formal 436 BT.
I decided to add a butterfly to the design to fit in with the challenges at
The Dreamy butterfly is from Memory Box, coloured with Salvaged Patina and Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Inks applied with sponge daubers. When dry I stamped and heat embossed some silver splatters.
To make the matching tiny floating dots, I coloured a little card with the inks and then die cut a holey border die and used the 'holes' as the embellishments. There are two sizes of holes in this die and these are from the smaller ones. It's a good way to get and exact match to something you have already coloured... besides colouring dots made from White Nuvo Drops. (which I've actually not tried yet for myself)