Wednesday 18 August 2021

Just for you


Today's card echoes the colours in the inspiration photograph at The Card Concept
I love the soft muted colours of sand, sky and sea. I chose to use them for colouring these fabulous flowers from Simply Graphic.
I scribbled with some watercolour pencils onto watercolour paper and spritzed very generously with water, The colours moved and spread beautifully and when dry I selected areas from the paper to die-cut. The backdrop is from a Reverse Confetti die and I also cut a small area of the splatters at the edge of the paper for the square.



 

4 comments:

  1. Love this one, beautiful colours and texture xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous! I love those beautiful watercolored flowers and awesome design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! Love the soft colors and texture- perfect for our summer challenge. Thanks for sharing with us at The Card Concept and we hope you will join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is stunning! So soft and dreamy!
    Thanks for sharing your card with us here at the Card Concept!
    We hope you will join us again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie