Monday 9 August 2021

Have a Lovely Day

Recently I have become totally enamoured with the dies from a French company called Simply Graphic. They are perfectly suited to many card styles but particularly for CAS.
Here I used a scrap of torn vellum, left over from another card, a die cut panel and two simple flowers. I heat embossed the sentiment on a scrap of the card used for the flowers and added a few miniscule gems.
I didn't make a slimline card, but used a slimline panel!
Monochrmatic



 

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Chrissie! I love that company, too, and wish they were carried in the States. I love the entire design, right down to the itty-bitty bling! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful design Chrissie! This is so clean and elegant. Gorgeous dies ... I'll have to check out that company. :) Thanks for joining us at The Flower Challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, I love the layers, that torn edge, the little gems and the colour. I have had a look at that company and wanted to get so many of their dies, but I resisted. I don't like ordering from overseas and now we are not in the EU I am even more reticent, but they do have amazing things xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely idea - great monochromatic card - thanks for joining the challenge at Countryview Crafts and Good Luck in the draw. Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love the simplicity of this card which i know is really hard to achieve, so very well done. thanks for entering the Country View crafts Monochromatic challenge. Hugs Debs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie