Friday 20 August 2021

Thanks


I have done it again... found new die companies with dies that I love! The flowers here are from Creative-Depot and have come very quickly from Germany! I coloured them by daubing with a little Distress Oxide Ink and then spritzing with water to diffuse the colours. I over-stamped with a splatter stamp in the Prize Ribbon shade and also with a little silver gilding wax, finishing with a touch of Distress Glaze.
The de-bossed hearts in the circle are also from Creative-Depot, it looks like a die, but doesn't cut, it merely embosses. Sentiment by The Ton.

 

8 comments:

  1. Ohhh this is so pretty Chrissie and so eye catching. Always good to find new companies to buy from x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You find the best flower dies, Chrissie! These are gorgeous and on the computer look like dried flowers! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is lovely as always. Thanks for the heads up with the new company. I'm still so upset that Alexander Renke have stopped shipping to the UK although I think I may have found a temorary way around that. I'll have a look at this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply gorgeous. Thanks for sharing the info on creative depot xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! I love the texture of the embossing behind the flowers!!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie - TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is very elegant! So glad you joined us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is a beautiful take on the sketch! Those blue flowers are so striking. Thank you so much for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card Chrissie. Love the CAS style too which you always excel at. Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie