Sometimes I try new techniques or products and discover that my efforts look dreadful! However, I don't always just bin the results, I feel that somehow they may come in useful. Once upon a time I think I tried to do the technique where you dip a piece of string into some acrylic paint, drop it onto a piece of card, cover with another piece of card, then drag it out between the two! Well the result looked evil, but I kept the card nevertheless.
Here is that piece of card which I decided to cut the pine branches from!
The corner which is missing, was the part of the card from which I cut the sentiment... I wanted it to match the white of the berries. You can see that the overall effect of the acrylics is awful, but I think that the branches look really good!
It's my DT card for Christmas Craft Creations where the theme is to use a die cut!
I have been fascinated by die cutting from the first time I saw it demonstrated many years ago and my shelf is groaning with the weight of my supplies... I think all the magnetic sheets have a lot to do with that however!
Do join in the fun and get all the pressure of making last minute Christmas cards off your shoulders!
Stay Safe everyone!