Monday 4 May 2020

Be merry

I guess Christmas does seem a long time away, but getting cards done in plenty of time does save a lot of frustration by the time November arrives and posting deadlines are approaching.
Here is my DT card for the challenge at Happy Little Stampers

As ever it is anything Goes but you may choose to do the optional extra which this time is 'Ornaments'.
Last year my daughter treated me to a Wreath Making session at a florist in Bath. We had great fun and I put my 'ornament' on my front door with pride. Here is a card version of a wreath  'ornament'.
I don't remember the make of this die, I think it may be an Alexandra Renke, but I'm not too sure I think the sentiment is Penny Black... I can't find the packaging!
Take Care and stay safe!

4 comments:

  1. This is lovely, Chrissie, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Chrissie! I’ve never put a wreath on my door as I always think of my Dad who said they reminded him of funerals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the simplicity of the design. The wreath is beautiful with the sentiment in the middle.
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautifully CAS, Chrissie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie