Friday 17 April 2009

Daring Cardmakers ~ Games and Toys for Boys


I really like this stack of backing paper. I think it's Papermania, but as ever the wrapper is no longer around, so I can't be sure. The stamp is from Creative Stamping. The two little images are cut from a sheet of the backing paper. The sentiment is also Papermania.
Short and sweet!
I'm just getting back into going to the gym after several weeks of feeling considerably below par. The abs are really feeling it I can tell you!

11 comments:

  1. It's so cute!! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a sweet boy!
    I like your card!
    Tine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute image, love the card too :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely cute card. :) Great image.

    Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card for the dare, love the image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card love the look on the cricketers face. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great - I've a couple of rellies who love cricket - this would be perfect for them. Mind you I'd never be able to do the colouring as beautifully as you do

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is such a cute card and the colouring is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is perfect Chrissie; your little cricketer is fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie