Thursday 16 April 2009

From the ingenious Ikki!


What a wonderful surprise to receive yet another award this morning. This one is from the very talented Ikki. She makes the most marvellous creations and is particularly fond of her Cuttlebug. If you haven't checked out her tutorial blog Ikki's Cuttlebug Cupboard, then you will be in for a treat when you visit, so do it very soon!

I need to nominate 5 Bloggers whose Blogs make me smile. Although there are so many that I could choose, today I would like to pass the award on to Lynsey, Sarita, Sandra, Susie, and Sassy. What a lot of esses!

Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you darling you are such a sweetie to think of me I feel honoured
    Big Hugs Love Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiya CHRISSIE......AND THANKS SO VERY VERY MUCH FOR MY AWWRD AM TRULY INSPIRED BY YOUR WORK AND LOVE THE READS TOO .....OOOPS CAPS ON so im not shouting honest hunnie lol!!!!i wil display it with pride especially off the talented lady you are...lvs sassyxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..and yep blog was playing up think it was for maintinence

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the lovely award Chrissie! It is so kind of you!
    Hugs Lynsey:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so so much for thinking of me Chrissie, your blog makes me smile too with all your lovely creations.
    Thank you again,
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie