Saturday 11 April 2009

Colour Create - Duck Egg & Rose and Friday Sketchers #47


I'm not really thrilled with this card but I do like the delicate colours. I sometimes find backing papers a little de trop, but this one actually looks as though it could have used some!
The sketch is fron Friday Sketchers and the colour theme from Colour Create, with the added element of stitching... in this case, faux!
The flourish is a Papermania stamp. I'm not sure of the make of the heart stamp as it is an unmounted one, but I rather like it.
I would be most interested in constructive comments!

9 comments:

  1. Lovely card - I like the colours you chose and your flourish is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, and such soft lovely colors...
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Chrissie this is so elegant, love the delicate details and beautiful stamp ~ gorgeous.
    Have a lovely weekend
    Happy Easter
    Hugs
    Tracie :)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Chrissie would make a lovely anniversary card too. luv gina xx
    Hope your enjoying your Easter weekend. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card, very delicat looking :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also like the delicate colours but maybe more delicate than your usual style? The faux stitching looks great and I love the ribbon and border strip. I don't think you needed backing paper but maybe a little something behindt he border bit and ribbon if you're not overly happy with it?

    Personally I think it looks just fine!

    victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this is beautiful I do love the pastel colours though, nothing rong with it, gorgeous huggies June x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I think this is beautiful Chrissie...... beautiful yes and needing nothing else. Stunning!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie