Friday 24 April 2009

First card with my candy win


I thought that I would share my first card using my Sizzix embossing folders, which I won from Susie's Blog candy.

It looks a little hectic, but the sentiment of the folder seemed to call for something a little spectacular.

This is NOT the same dress stamp that I used on my previous couple of cards...it's smaller! I told you I really liked it!. This is from a set which hasn't been exploited to its full potential as yet, but give me time.

I embossed the card then popped the brass stencil out of the folder so that I could use it as a mask to ink the image.
I also used my new leaf punch from Leonie Em... love it too!

5 comments:

  1. And it is pretty fabulous too! Like the colour combo you've chosen, quite dramatic

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is FABULOUS! The dress stamp and that paper are gorgeous together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Chrissie, i just love the colours they look fantastic together.. I have never used the sizzix embossing folders.. but i must say you have just inspired me to get some hehehe.
    Love n hugs
    VIkki xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Chrissie this is fabulous darling !! I didn't know you could make somthing this lovely with those folders , I am glad you like them and you are enjoying them
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb card, I love those Le0ne-Em leaf punches :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie