Wednesday 29 April 2009

Secret Crafter Win!!


I was so thrilled to have won one of the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge prizes. It was £20 to spend in the Secret Crafter online shop.
I love Martha Stewart punches and as you may know they are as scarce as hen's teeth in this country so I had a little wait for this one to arrive, but I'm delighted to have it now and can't wait to have a go! The Stazon reinker was something that I really needed too, so all in all I'm one happy bunny.
If you haven't tried their challenges maybe you should check them out. There's a new one each Saturday and you can go to the Challenge Blog here.
Thank you so much Wendy at Secret Crafter, from a very grateful .

4 comments:

  1. Lucky you, wat fab items you got. have to pop on over and see . may try a challenge !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh well done Chrissie and congratulations. Enjoy :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well-deserved prize! I am hooked on Martha border punches too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie