Sunday 19 April 2009

Colour Create - Pink, Black & White


I loved this colour combination when I tried it for the Pink Elephant's first challenge. This card, a quick one between coming home from church and going to watch Hampshire play cricket, is somewhat reminiscent of that one, using the same pink pearlescent card and a similar black and white paper. The depth of colour makes it quite dramatic looking I think! The only trouble is that the thickness of the bow makes it a 'large' letter when it comes to posting!

11 comments:

  1. wow what a beautiful card, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great colour combo. I love it and the bow makes it just "over the top." I wonder what you could come up with when you had more time ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And another good excuse to put that dress stamp to use again!

    Very chic card

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not into dresses on cards, but I love your colours and layout :o)
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Chrissie

    A fantastic card, I love the colours and the dress stamp is to die for. Your card is elegant and so chic !!!

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this one too! Gorgeous card and LO and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh!!! GORGEOUS!!! I have always love that dress stamp! I love what you've done with it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely dress and card! thinks Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think nearly every handmade card qualifies as 'large letter' postage now ;o(
    Love the card Chrissie, really stunning!!
    Thanks so much for joining in with this week's CC challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Chrisse, luv the embossin the dress is fabby, sue.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie