Monday 25 May 2009

The Pink Elephant Sketch


This is the first time I have used this little bird stamp although it has sat on the shelf for quite some time. It is so small that it's difficult to know how to best use it. I thought that the patterned semi-circle could do with a little something and that little something is this little bird!
The papers are some new ones that I have just bought from Jesse Edwards. They look great although I haven't had the inspiration to use them yet.
I am feeling rather smug today as I have actually managed to empty the ironing basket COMPLETELY for the first time in months! Not my favourite occupation, you may have guessed!
Chrissie

5 comments:

  1. This is lovely, and so you!!!! ikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a tweet card! The image blends perfectly with the birds and swirls, well done, its beautiful.

    Barbaraxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The littel bird is just the perfect addition to your card. I like the colour choice and the textures as usual!

    Fab
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I must say those are beautiful cards. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Another stunner chrissie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie