Friday 1 May 2009

Cute Card Thursday #58 Something Shiny ~ Unscripted Sketches #03 365 Cards A number


I had to go and see the doctor today as I have had a few dizzy spells, particularly when doing exercise classes at my club ( the things you do to get out of abs exercises) Not sure what the reason is but time will no doubt tell!

I have been doing a few 'bread and butter' cards for a friend and so haven't had a lot of time for challenges today, but I did manage a couple.

This one combines 3 challenges. Cute Card Thursday - Mirror, mirror, asked for something shiny. 365 cards asked for a number and the sketch is from Unscripted Sketches #03.

I love this Stampin Up stamp from from the set of really tall images. The shapes are die cut with Nesties and the embossing is Cuttlebug.

I am often asked for Anniversary cards and folk will often want to send a card for a significant number even if they don't send for regular anniversaries. 25 years certainly falls into the former category.

19 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card for an anniversary, very elegant
    maz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Card! Looks very classy. Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, that is a great image for a wedding anniversary! Many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge! Have a great weekend! Debx

    ReplyDelete
  4. BRILLIANT card hun
    mandi xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool card! I LOVE this! Perfect anniversary card :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is very elegant! Just gorgeous! I love your take on this weeks sketch. Thanks for joining us at Unscripted Sketches! I hope you'll play along again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so elegant. Luv the tall image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card. Very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow thrice is nice...hehe. Congrats on combining three challenges. This card is so elegant great job on this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. elegant and great job with all 3 challenges :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful combo card, I also love the stretch out images! Thank you for playing along at Unscripted Sketches and please stop by again! BR-T

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such an elegant card!! Beautiful job!!

    hugs, Karen Lee

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your card Chrissie. I adore the metallic scalloped rectangle behind the image it looks fantastic against the white. It's not your blood pressure is it? I get dizzy and it is my blood pressure. . . sucks big time!!!
    Regards
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that stamp, how perfect for an anniversary! Great ake on the Unscripted sketch, I hope you'll play along again when our next sketch is posted tomorrow. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous card...I hope that you are feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am impressed with the way you did 3 challenges with one card! Thanks for playing along at U.S.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Chrissie, I hope things checked out okay and you are feeling better. Your card is lovely, as usual. I always enjoy your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card and glad you are feeling better

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such an elegant card. Love that stamp. And all the details.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie