Monday 25 May 2009

Mojo Monday Week 88


The lawn needs mowing, but the men came the other day to treat it, and so that's my excuse for not doing it today, we have to wait a couple of days after a treatment before cutting it. What luck! Now, however it has just started to rain, so I can't do it anyway. I won't have to water the pots either... another piece of luck.
One last card for today, until now it's been rather muggy and under the light in my craft room it's been decidedly warm.
This card is very muted in colour, the paper is from Papermania Exquisite. I love this stack and
here's the little bird again.
I overprinted some of the paper a little and decided against adding a sentiment.
Short and sweet.
Chrissie

13 comments:

  1. What a sweet card, just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my word this is so elegant ...gorgeous gorgeous card love the colour too faaby design..your a clever lady...and love viewing your stunning work hugs sassyxxx...why i cant post this ..keep tryimng grrrrr!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card, I love that scroll :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fabulous card Chrissie, love the papers and the scrolls and that sweet little bird again!

    Barbarax

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, so soft and elegant! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elegant, I like how you off set the small panels. Beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and elegant... love that little bird!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Chrissie!
    I just browsed your blog - and oh, what a joy! you have such lovely cards posted!!

    thanks for stopping by my blog!!
    cassie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card chrissie! I love it Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Exquisite is the perfect name for the paper AND for your card! So elegant and lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow, this card is gorgeous
    its so elegant
    love the colour theme and the swirls
    an outstanding card
    Crafteresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just so beautiful Chrissie - love the Exquisite papers (not a bad one in the pad is there?) and your stamping is fabulous.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie