Wednesday 20 May 2009

Lemonade Stand Award... Lucky Me!


I am delighted to receive another award from the very talented crafter June.

These are the rules for this award

Comment on this blog.-
Cut and paste the award logo and use it in your own blog.-
Nominate 5 to 10 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude.-
Link to your nominees within your blog post.-
Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award.-
Link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation.

The first person I would like to nominate for this award is Jackie. She became a follower of my blog when when she first came across it a little time ago, and has since been the most devoted commenter on my cards. I always look forward to reading what she has to say about them. Thank you Jackie!
The second is Victoria, another very talented crafter and much appreciated, frequent visitor to my blog.
For my remaining three nominees I would like to choose 3 ladies whose cards I usually see on a daily basis over at 365 Cards, namely Maz, Gloria, and Diana.
Wonderful work always.

5 comments:

  1. Oh bless you Chrissie and thank you so much for thinking of me again. I comment so much on you blog because I love what you do :o)
    I will be back later to collect my lovely award :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Chrissie, thank you for nominating me for this award, I feel very honoured as I love your work so much.
    I will have a think about this and post it later.
    Maz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Chrissie.

    I always comment as you know I love your creations and often feel inspired by them too when I'm stuck myself. Funnily enough, three times I've popped on and you've made a card very similar to one I was working on too, including the one with embossed dots and the bow with the charm hanging off! I didn;t finish mine and changed it!

    Will pop on my blog tomorrow or Friday

    oh before I forget, the PP paper you asked about was from the Lola's boudoir collection, I used the black pattern and printed it onto red pearl card.


    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Chrissie.....thank you so much!! I'm so honored that you chose me for this award!! You inspire me and so many others each and every day and I look forward each day to popping over to see what you have created! It's so great to make a new blogging friend and I appreciate you recognizing me in such a precious way! I'll pick out some others to award and post a little later. Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chrissie, it's me again :o)
    I have finally managed to sort out who to pass thgis award onto and am now going to let them know. Here is the link http://craftdesigns.blogspot.com/2009/05/i-am-very-naughty-i-was-given-this.html
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie