I received this Honest Scrap award from Mandy. She has a fabulous blog so do check it out.
These are the rules I must link back to the person who gave me the award and I must give 10 pieces of information about myself.
1. I was the first Queen's Guide in my Girl Guide Company (The 13th Stoke-on-Trent)
2. I snorkeled for the first time in the Caribbean last year.
3. I colour my grey/white/mousy/salt & pepper hair with ash blonde home colouring kits.
4. I am the messiest crafter, I put down my scissors, tape, card components etc, etc., and can't see them amongst the clutter.
5. I am a member of Hampshire Cricket.(My husband and I spend many happy days watching them play)
6. I love dark oak repro furniture (sadly I can't afford the real thing)
7. I collect etchings by the Kentish artist Graham Clarke.
8. I had back surgery in the USA and my appendix removed in France.
9. I can roll my tongue, but my daughter can't.
10. My favourite tipple is Gin & Tonic.
This award was given to my by Maz. It's entitled 'The gift of love' I guess it's kind of self-explanatory.
In turn I would now like to pass these awards on to Sherry, Rose, June, Barbara and Ikki, who told me, and then had to remind me how to get multiple pictures and text in the correct place on a posting! Bless you!