Tuesday 12 May 2009

365 Cards Tuesday Trio & Just Magnolia - In Stitches


Today I am feeling decidedly dizzy.
I went back to my GP this morning, who made me move my head through various angles giving the impression of seasickness and gave me some different tablets to try to alleviate the symptoms. He wants to see me again in a week and is happy for me to try to continue doing the Epley manoeuvre to try to sort out my inner ears. I could do without it I can tell you!
I drove to the surgery (very carefully) but my husband came to pick me up after he had returned home from the gym, so at some point we'll have to go to retrieve my car from the surgery carpark.
I should go to a choir rehearal tonight as I missed last week's when I was in Ireland, and we have a concert on Saturday in which I have a small solo part. A choir from Niagara in Canada will be joining us for this concert. We sang with them whilst we were on tour a couple of years ago.
This is a quickie card for 2 challenges. 365 Cards asked for a circle, a scallop and bling (not a lot of the latter I'm afraid) and Just Magnolia asked for stitching, in this case it is faux as I didn't want to get my sewing machine out, I hope that is OK!

15 comments:

  1. What a super sweet card, I love the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet love the girl image I need to get me some of those stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fantastic card Chrissie, fabulous papers and i love your stitching, hope that you feel better soon sweetie. good luck with the solo part on Saturday.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oops, forgot to say thank you for joining us this week at just magnolia.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OhMyGoodness...chock full of cuteness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card! luv the stamp too..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card! I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. quick, or not, your card as usual is fantastic, just adorable, I hope you get everything worked out soon, and can feel up to your solo, wow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is really lovely and cute, I hope you feel better soon Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet, sweet card!!!

    Greetings,
    Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Precious card! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. sweet!! love the paper and stitching :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Chrissie--All I can say is WOW and I don't know how you do it--manage to do all those challenges every day. Wish I could get to that point (lol) Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow your faux stitching looks very real to me, could have got away with that one!

    Sorry to hear you're feeling dizzy again (sorry replying to your posts top down like a twit).

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. fabulous take on the trio. Thanks for playing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie