Saturday 16 May 2009

365 Cards Day 77 Make a Note of it& Unscripted Sketches #05


I'll be off to the rehearsal for tonight's concert of my choir soon, but there's just time to upload this card.

The sketch is from Unscripted sketches and is fairly simple in style. The theme of 365 Cards is to include some notepaper on the card. Not having any, I decided to make a piece with my Bind-it-all and rule some lines on it. I distresssed it with Old Paper distressing ink. The message is handwritten. The backing papers are from K&Co and the flowers are Cuttlebug. The leaves are from a Leonie Em punch.

It's pouring with rain at the moment, I hope I don't get soaked going to the church.

17 comments:

  1. Chrissie, this is absolutely beautiful. I love the old style look to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How good a match is that background paper? Everything blends realy well with the distressing inks doesn't it?

    Hope you stay dry
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card chrissie and what great note paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Chrissie, love the colours and the flowers really set it off.
    Hugs
    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this one too! The use of the note book paper is a cool idea! great card :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty! Great job on this card!

    Tommie
    Oh My Gluestick

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Vintage and wonderful. I like the angles.
    R

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Chrissie! I love the vintage look of this and kudos to you for 'making' your own notebook paper! Great job! Hope the choir concert goes well :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. fabulous chrissie.....always love to view your lovely work hugs sassyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. well i thought it was real paper!! fantastic job of making your own!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is lovely Chrissie, I love the vintage look to it
    maz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job! Love that note paper and the colors you have chosen.
    *Shari*

    ReplyDelete
  13. I left you a blog award on my site, check it out

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the vintage-y feel of this - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my gosh I think this card is amazing! BR-T

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie