Friday 22 May 2009

Catch Up


I missed doing this challenge earlier this week for Day 82 of 365 cards, but I have been having computer problems which were most time consuming.
The challenge was to decorate 3 edges of the card.
I found it a little tricky, but I wanted some cards for chaps, so decided to use my new Woodare wine buff stamps. I didn't have any pens which were an appropriate colour for wine so I used Prisma pencils which I blended with Sansador. I'm not the best at this; the pencil stubs or whatever they're called are a bit clumpy making it difficult to do detail.
Since I changed to Firefox from Internet Explorer, my live signature has gone beserk. I'll have to investigate... until then I'll just print it!
Chrissie

4 comments:

  1. Lovely Card!!!!!
    Hugs, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card chrissie...don't you hate computer problems? I'm sooo not techie..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Cheers Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent card Chrissie. I have some very fine paper stumps so they are available, I got them from an art shop :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie