Monday 11 May 2009

The Gift of Love


I was so thrilled to learn that my bloggy friend June, had given me this award.

It seems strange to think that we can feel such friendship for people that we have not actually met, but through blogging, that is just what has happened. The world seems a much smaller place thanks to the internet, and we can have friends all over the globe.

So I am as delighted to pass this award on as I was to receive it. It's hard to choose just 5, but these are the friends that I have nominated. Victoria, Jackie, Ikki, Sassy and Amy.

Thanks for being there!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Chrissie, aren't you just a sweetie!!! Thanks sooo much for thinking of lil ole me! Thanks for all your sweet comments on my blog...I absolutely adore your style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh bless you Chrissie and thank you so much for thinking of me. I have only just come in from work so will pick up this lovely award in the morning :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie