Monday 18 May 2009

Card Patterns Sketch #15 & Dutch Dare Blue & White +1


I made this card yesterday, but by the time I was ready to take a picture, the light wasn't good enough, not that it's terribly bright this morning, so I hope this looks OK.
The stamp is from Penny Black and I think that it looks fine even when reduced in size from rectangular to square as in this case.
The sketch is from Card Patterns. If you haven't discovered this blog yet, do take a look, there are some awe inspiring creations on there. The colours I chose are in line with the Dutch Dare Challenge this week. I think that light blue and brown are a great combination.
The papers are Pink Petticoat and the embossing is Cuttlebug.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Chrissie,

    your card is gorgeous.
    Love the colours, lay-out and beautifull image.
    Thanks for joining the DDCC this week.

    xoxo karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chrissie,

    your card is gorgeous.
    I love the colours, lAy-out and beautifull image.
    Thanks for joining the DDCC this week.

    xoxo karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant Chrissie, I love this colour combo and your interpretation of the sketch.

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so perfect! I love the colours, so delicate. Its quite exquisite!
    Keryn :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is stunning! Love the soft shade of blue you used here.

    So glad you could play along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chrissie, this is stunning...love the soft colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty!!! Love the blue!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie