Wednesday 13 May 2009

Card Patterns Sketch #14


I have recently discovered this Blog and thought that I would enter a card. I loved working with this sketch, which came together beautifully. Isn't it great when that happens; maybe it's the sign of a good sketch.
The paper is from K&Co, the flower is Cuttlebug, the leaves - Leonie Em, and the stamp is from a trio set from Image Tree. The scallop border is from Martha Stewart. The organza ribbon which is from my shelf, has been overlaid on a strip of the backing paper. I quite like the effect!
I don't feel quite as dizzy as I did yesterday... maybe the pills are working!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card,
    Hope that you are getting over your dizziness,
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like what you've done here. The colours are so cheerful without being 'in your face'. The flower and leaves really stand out.

    Glad dizziness seems to be on it's way out

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, green is always a winner with me :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Chrissie this is stunning! Love the soft color palette and the floral images above the squares. Such a great idea.

    So glad you could play along with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie