Monday 25 May 2009

365 Cards Day 86 Grapes


Oops! I forgot to add the required 5 circles for today's challenge! I thought I'd leave the 'before' and 'after'!
It just so happens that I only bought this Woodware set of stamps last week. I bought them thinking that they may be useful for masculine cards, which I tend to find rather troublesome.
Thinking that men probably don't appreciate all the fancy stuff I thought that I would keep this simple.
So that's what it is... grapes and purple and not much else!
Chrissie

12 comments:

  1. Chrissie what a grape (I mean great) card. It is clean and simple elegance. You did a wonderful job with this challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chrissie, this card is AWESOME, and once again you are first to upload a card. If I would spend more time in the morning doing the card instead of chatting with friends online I might be first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chrissie, although I love both versions, I really do like how it turned out with the 5 circles! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Job Chrissie. I like them both way's
    *Shari*

    ReplyDelete
  5. great grape stamps!! i also like it both ways :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chrissie I love your card today. The five circles at the top just completes the overall card imo. It is truly lovely.
    Regards
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful take on today's challenge! Luv it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another great idea for that difficult male card. Well done. ikki

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a lovely card, it looks very french and very classy to me
    Maz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another great one! Love the watercoloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chrissie thanks for letting me know I won over at Card Patterns I would of never known.

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice. With and without circles!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie