Sunday 3 May 2009

Friday Sketchers #50


I looked at this sketch many times, wondering just what I was going to do with it. It looked really difficult, yet once I had started it seemed to just 'happen' and I really enjoyed doing it.

I used some more of the Pink Petticoat chocolate, Sweet Flourish, paper and some toning pearlised paper from the drawer. I heat embossed a Tim Holtz swirl background stamp with clear embossing powder onto plain chocolate paper and inked over in gold wiping off any excess. I used this for the little square at the top. The image (which I love) is from Hero Arts. The butterfly is from a Cuttlebug die and the sentiment is from Papermania clear stamp.

Job done! I quite like it, I hope you do too!

7 comments:

  1. i dont like it....i love it...and sometimes it just happens the card coming together on its own...of course with our help lol!!!hugs sassyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are on such a roll Chrissie, this card is gorge too
    My mojo hasnt only left the building its left the ISLAND lol

    have a good evening xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adore this card Chrissie...
    It's so stylish and syphisticated.

    Fern xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb card, I can't find anything on it that I don't like :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suh a classy card.The papers and stamp is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, very classy! I love the chocolate colour scheme and flower stamp!
    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie