Monday 4 May 2009

Just Magnolia #3


On the whole I'm not a fan of the little girly stamps, I certainly don't like the ones that are terribly out of proportion, however, having said that, I do think that Tilda is cute (despite having no mouth).

These papers, as in my last card, are free sample downloads from Shabby Princess. I think that they are just stunning.

The little flowers are from a Woodware punch, with Papermania pearls. The oval is Nesties and the border punch from Martha Stewart. Tilda has been coloured with Whisper pens and a water brush.

7 comments:

  1. I always say "never say never" and this is the case for me. I did not care for cute Tilda at first, but now I am in love with her! I don't own any...yet :)

    Your card is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow great card Chrissie...I love your downloaded papers and great colours...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is cute. I love these Magnolias. I read somewhere that the reason they created them with no mouth is because they felt angels speak from their hearts and not their mouth. I love your card. Great way to use these Tildas. Your blog is really pretty. Thanks for leaving a comment on mine. I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card, such pretty papers and colours. Thanks so much for joining us at Just Magnolia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card, I especially love the stripes :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card, I love your take on the sketch! Love the image too, so sweet!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie