Monday 1 March 2010

Thank you!

This card combines a few challenges.
CCEE Colour challenge - Ruby Red, Creamy Caramel & Black
Crafty Angels -Photo Inspiration ... I used the colours
I don't have the exact colours described but these are as close as I can get with the stocks I have available.
I love the simple sketch from Cards & Things, but I have moved the embellishments slightly to balance the elements I used.
The photo inspiration from Crafty Angels, depicts a rich red which is why I chose to combine it with the colour choice from CCEE.
The background and image stamps are from Hero Arts and the sentiment is from SU.
I used the Cuttlebug Victoria embossing folder on the deep red section.
Now I need to press on and make a few more Mother's Day Cards!

7 comments:

  1. As always Chrissie, this along with all of your card's, is beautiful.
    As my system froze on me yet again this morning I don't want to risk commenting on the individual ones :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chrissie - love the colour combo on this card - no evidence of your new purchases being used here tho!!! Nice easy layout - might check this challenge out myself.

    Hugs
    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love today's posts showing how you've presses your new stuff into service..all your cards are as usual, lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Chrissie ! Thanks for playing along !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I am loving this one Chrissie the colours are so deep rich and elegant that flower is amazing I love this one so much

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Awesome backround, it´s lovely as all in the card:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. great use of the colors...thanks for playing with the CCEE...sorry I am late in commenting

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie