Tuesday 9 March 2010

My Time to Craft - Kids Cardz

My daughter's friend recently gave birth to a baby girl and Libby asked me to make a card for the the little chap who was now the 'Big Brother'. He is madly keen on tractors, so this is what I did for him. The image is a digi download from Cuddly Budlly, which I laborously coloured with my Copics. There is a ready coloured version in the set which is entitled Heartly Farm 2.
It's cut out and mounted on 3D pads and the sentiment was generated in Word Art and printed directly onto the card.
My daughter was pleased with it... let's hope George is too!
This is my DT card this week for My Time to Craft! DO come and join is!

5 comments:

  1. What a great card Chrissie - your colouring is fantastic as usual - looks like a print actually. Hope George likes it too...

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Chrissie, perfect for a big brother! Your colouring is perfect too, well done!

    Barbaraxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it's great. Love your attention to detail around the ruggedy wheels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh such a cute card, i love the details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie