Tuesday 30 March 2010

My Time to Craft - New Baby

Another week at MTTC, where the challenge this time is to create a card for a New Baby!
I love making baby cards and one of my favourite things to use is an image of a pair of feet, this one being a case in point. What is it about babies' feet which is so appealing? I guess because they are SO tiny.
I'm always doing the pink/blue thing, so this time I thought that I'd make a card for someone to send to parents among that rare bunch of people who resist the option of finding out the sex of the child before he/she is born.
It wasn't a possibility in my day... the only time anyone had a scan was if there was a potential problem or risk attached to the pregnancy.
Both stamps used on this card were bought on eBay and I think are quite old, but I love them both. The embossing is Cuttlebug and the border punch is from SU.
Have a good day everyone!

10 comments:

  1. I love babies feet too Chrissie. Used to happily kiss my baby's feet but now he's wearing size 9 shoes they are not quite so appealing :-)
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh such a cute card! Love the colors too...they are usually blue or pink so I think this is a good neutral option!
    Cardarian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Another appealing thing about babies feet is that they don't smell yet :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh baby feet are just the perfect things....lovely card too- and like you, I'm a believer in the surprise delivery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card the feet really do make the card.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous - little feet are so cute, so strokeable.
    Hugs
    Valx

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww just lovely as always honey. What pretty colour.

    Happy Easter, hope you have a great weekend.
    I'm going to be adding you Roger cards to my blog soon to start my Digi Showcase page & I will link back to your blog.

    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is such a sweet baby card Chrissie i have a similar stamp (unused) somewhere...

    lovely lemon colours.

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet and gorgeous!!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous...just so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie