Saturday 27 March 2010

One Stop Crafts - Feeling Fruity

I love this pear stamp, it looks Jacobean somehow; reminds me of tapestries and the like. Sadly I don't know what make it is, as it is unmounted.
I heat embossed the image with gold and partially coloured it with Perfect Pearls mixed with water. I think the paper is from Laura Ashley's range. The sentiment is from Papermania and the corner embellishments are from a Cuttlebug die.
This image maybe not the first thing that comes to mind when one reads the title for this week's challenge from One Stop Crafts, but it is a fruit!

6 comments:

  1. Beautifful card, I love the soft colours :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chrissie this is lovely. I love the pear design and the embossing gives it an elegant feel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gold on black goves a fabulous effect and makes the most of this lovely stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Chrissie, I love the gentle colours, it looks so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is just so unusual but lovely.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card Chrissie.

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie