Saturday 6 March 2010

Sew Simple - One Stop Crafts Challenge

The DT at One Stop Crafts were SO lucky to be able to choose an image from The Stamping Boutique for this week's challenge. There are SO many wonderful images that it was very
difficult to choose and so I shall be revisiting the store for more! DO take a look as they are our sponsor for this week. You may be lucky if you join in with the challenge!
This one is entitled Audrey the farmer and is a real cutie.
The challenge this week is to have some form of sewing on the card. My machine has a problem where it continues to sew after I have taken my foot off the pedal, so for me it's faux stitching this time. It's probably straighter than if I'd tried to use a machine.
I use a Tim Holtz ruler, which has holes along one side, which helps me to get the pierced holes evenly placed before I add the pen lines.
Real or faux... have a go!
It's also for the challenge from Crafty Catz - Shades of green

10 comments:

  1. This is adorable Chrisse, love it. Have a super Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Chrissie lovely image and fab colours. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Chrissie - great card and the faux is really effective.

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm impressed Chrissie. I had to enlarge it cos the stitching looked so real. I'll stitch round a few squares for you if you like :-)
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable Chrissie! That image is so sweet and you colored it beautifully! Gorgeous papers and colors too!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh! So happy colors! Sweet image:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chrissie that is a lovely card and I love those digital images. I think I might just be buying some!!!

    Anne (Cyprus Anne)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chrissie your card is lovely, Thanks for playing along with craftycatz, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Chrissie
    A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz for this week's challenge,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hiya Chrissie, what a fab shades of green card.Thanx for joining us this week at Crafty Catz.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie