Saturday 13 March 2010

One Stop Crafts - Spots & Dots

I love this little 'flat out' bear from Penny Black, and he seemed perfect for a Get Well card.
The theme for our challenge at One Stop Crafts this week is Spots and Dots, so I started with the spotty paper, a download from Pollycraft and added a few dots around the image in a little doodling. There are also a few dots (holes) in the border for which I used a punch from Stampin' Up.
The sentiment is from Hero Arts.
Do join us with this challenge, we'd love to see your work!

9 comments:

  1. Awww so cute, he looks like I feel! LOL! Lovely get well card and love the colour combo.

    Barbaraxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats such a cute little bear and I am a real bear lover :-)
    A x
    ps I've missed your daily card makes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww I love the bear he's a cutie. Dont you just wanna scoop him up?!
    I have left you a little something on my blog if you pop over when you have a spare min x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you would like to check out my blog there is a much deserved award waiting for you there.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your cards Chrissie and this is no exception. I love the colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card, I love the simplicity :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Chrissie ;) Lovely image. Dotty paper works so well for lots of themes.
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. aaaawwww what a cute bear - he's lovely, and so is this card - love the colours

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie