Tuesday 21 September 2010

Kids at Play - My drawing

This is another of the images that I had a try out at drawing some time ago. I had thought that maybe I could come up with a range of digi images, but it took me so long to get an image that I was satisfied with, that I kind of gave up. I also had a go at trying to use a computer drawing package, but the technology got the better of me. I'm the sort of person who needs to be shown how to do something rather than reading what I should do. Maybe sometime in the future I may have another go.
This card is my DT card for My Time to Craft this week, where the challenge is Kids at Play.
This little girl is based on my granddaughter Daisy, and she loves to play with balloons. I saw her at the weekend and she is such a cutie!
The paper is from Fred She Said and the sentiment is Stampin' Up. The corner is Cuttlebug and the image is mounted on Nesties.

10 comments:

  1. Chrissie that is a gorgeous image...you should pursue this further!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Chrissie and your drawing is superby - don't give up girl, you've got talent that should be exploited. I know what you mean about the 'showing' rather than 'reading', I'm just the same and always have been! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww I love that expression on her face! very cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Chrissie! It's beautiful. I wish I could draw like that! Could you scan it to turn it into a digi? I have no idea what i'm talking about, it was just a thought, I have trouble using Word!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG - don't give up - I thought you had bought this - not that i don't think you are talented enough to do digi's cos you certainly are - I recall the last one you drew too - I think you need to re-think your decision and do more of these. Have you seen some of the cr4p that is out there? Its stunning anyway - well done talented you!!!

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another masterpiece Chrissie x Your image is lovely and I would be 'over the moon' if I had drawn it ! You should definitely pursue more of your drawings and I look forward to seeing them xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chrissie - this is delightful. The image is lovely and I am sure you could get your head round the whole thing!

    Hugs
    Valxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am impressed! If I had tried to draw my granddaughter, she would never speak to me again! Mainly because she would look like a stick! LOL. You on the other hand can draw even if it takes a while. Keep at it and it will be faster. Meanwhile your granddaughter will treasure this if not now when she is a little older.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fantastic Chrissie - you don't need the drawing software!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what a fantastic image Chrissie, I absolutely love it. Love the card too :-)
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie