Saturday 25 September 2010

Get Sketchy!

It seems to be taking me a while to get into the swing of getting a few challenges done. A few days away and it seems as though I'm all at sixes and sevens.
Anyway, here is a card for the Get Sketchy Challenge. I'm not sure if I've entered one of their challenges before, but I liked this sketch and so I had a go.
It's very simple. A Cuttlebug embossed panel with Cuttlebug flowers randomly scattered on it with a Stampin' Up sentiment on the ribbon panel.
Stamp Something - Fall Colours

6 comments:

  1. Stunning in its simplicity. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely....I am going to christen you "queen of bows". Your bows are always so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, beautiful bow and beautiful card~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love the color combination, the embossing and I agree with the ladies above me....your bow is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us this week at GS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great autumn colours. Love the embossing. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those colours go well together and were the colours in my conservatory before I took it over with my crafting. Predominantly brown with accents of the turquoise colour - pretty, just like your card.

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie