This Clean and Simple card is the result of a little experiment.Here you can see the bits and pieces I used, you can see the 'stamp' mounted on an acrylic block, the wastage from the lorry stamp and the Bigz die which did the cutting!
Yesterday I had a shipment of SU goodies and after trimming and mounting the stamps onto their wooden blocks, I had a reasonable amount of wastage from the lorry stamp. This gave me an idea.
I looked to see if I had a Sizzix Bigz die with a small enough image to cut a stamp from this wastage. The baby's head from my Pea and Pea-pod die just about squeezed in.
The next thing was to try to cut it, which my Cuttlebug did, like a dream.
I decided to change the backing to EZ Mount and had a go at printing it with this result.
Charisma Cardz has the challenge to try something new this week. I've certainly never tried this before!