Thursday 16 September 2010

Thanks so much

I have had such trouble this week trying to fulfil the One Layer Wednesday Challenge at Simplicity. It is to use 3 images and 1 sentiment. Sounds easy, I hear you say, but I found it really tricky until I came across this stamp which was a freebie with Craft Stamper some months ago. I have not used it before, but I find the image quite compelling now that I have seen it stamped. I used the Stampin' Up guide for the Stampin' Around wheels to get the images in line accurately.
I used Stazon ink in Timber brown and added a sentiment from Stampin' Up.
Your Next Stamp - Give Thanks
Stamp Insanity - One Layer Wonder

16 comments:

  1. I really love this card Chrissie

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, that image is fab and perfectly aligned too!

    Barbaraxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. excellent use of the free stamp. great card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chrissy, love this card it's simply beautiful, nice stamp:0)
    I have been finding it difficult to tear myself away from the fish, they really love to eat LOL
    :0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is stunning. Thanks for playing along with us at YNS. Linda-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great, clean card! I agree with you, the image is compelling and I love how you used it three times. Thanks for joining us at StampInsanity!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great use of that stamp...think its one of the best free stamps theyve done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the stamp...awesome job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice and simple and doesn't look repetitive despite using the same image 3 times... Brill

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. BEAUTIFUL!!!! This is just so perfect. Love it! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at StampInsanity!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great one layer card. Thanks for sharing with us at StampInsanity.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE it!! SO classic!! Thanks for joining us at StampInsanity!!



    Enjoy LIfe!
    Jacquie /Javablustamper!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have some very interesting and beautiful stamps, Chrissie! What a lovely card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh that stamp is awesome! Thanks for giving thanks with us this week at Your Next Stamp! Beth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie