Thursday 16 September 2010

I love shoes

I've had this Hobby Art shoe stamp for a very long time, but not used it much. The challenge at Paper Playtime prompted me to dig it out and have a play with it. The Title of the challenge is similar to the sentiment I made on the computer for the card, 'If the shoe fits, buy some in every colour' so I stamped one for each colour of the rainbow, plus black.
There is a picture inspiration at Kaboodle Doodles this week, of a beautiful patchwork quilt, so the design of this card is taken from that.
I seem to have done a lot of not much this morning...maybe it's just one of those days!

10 comments:

  1. Sounds good to me Chrissie!!! Lovely card. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card! It is so classy looking and definitely girly. :) Thanks so much for participating in the Paper Playtime challenge!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card Chrissie. I love the shoe stamp and all the gorgeous colours. You made a great design using a forgotten stamp and it reminds me to have a rummage through my stamps and see what I can come up with. Now that digital is the "in" thing my wooden stamps rarely see the light of day.
    Thank you for joining us this week at Kaboodledoodles and we hope to see you again soon.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesomeness! Love all the different colors of the shoes! Thanks for playing in paper with us this week at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous and colourful card Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this card! So clever how the design reflects the sentiment! Great job!!
    Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles! Good luck,
    Farrah

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great stamp, just love it. Super idea to repeat it like that. Thanks for playing at Kaboodledoodles this week. Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so cool! Great idea!
    JoZarty x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card -- love the great color blocks. Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is great - and looks like it took a lot of patience to make too.

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie