Monday 13 September 2010

Autumn

I bought a set of Hero Arts Sentiments ages ago and somehow the right card hadn't presented itself to use any of them... until now.
This one seems just right for this clean & simple card, using Basic Grey, Indian Summer papers and stamp. It seems the more I make this type of card, the more I think that the style is 'me'. They give me the most satisfaction anyway.
I got the idea for this card from Julie over at Paper and Such... her work is inspirational!
Yesterday wasn't very productive, but today I feel that I may get somewhere, I've certainly got a lot to do, the last thing being to join my husband at the Rose Bowl for the first day of Hampshire's last home cricket match of the season. He's just left, but a whole day of a regular match is a bit much for me!
Allsorts - Autumn Colours
Mark's Finest Papers - Autumn Colours
Paperplay - Autumn
Paper Romance - Clean & Simple
Stamp Insanity - It happens in Threes
Simon Says Stamp - Thanksgiving
Anything Goes - Autumn
Tuesday Throwdown - Celebrate Fall
Crafty Cardmakers - Clean & Simple

22 comments:

  1. Fabulous Chrissie, I love your style. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is lush Chrissie, one of my favourites, love the warm colours
    Love
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is gorgeous. So elegant. Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love the clean layout and that paper is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at StampInsanity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card. Love the colors and the clean and simple look of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow, wow, super fabulous. Great card. Love it's simplicity . Just perfect. Thanks for joining in our CAS Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers this time round.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a clean and beautiful style, I love it!
    Thanks for sharing with us and for joining Speedy's Friends challenge using fall colors this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, Chrissie! Love the clean, elegant lines of this card. Looks especially lovely in the fall colors. So happy you were able to join in the fun this week for the joint Simon Says Stamp-tember blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  9. *gasp* This is simply stunning. Wonderful color balance and use of "white" space too. FAB!
    Thanks for playing along with Tuesday Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh WOW! Chrissie, this is amazing!! Thank you for sharing this beauty with us at StampInsanity!! :) Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous! Clean and gorgeous! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow Chrissie, this is superb, so classy and wonderful Autumn colours too. I have that set of stamps and it very rarely sees the light of day, must do something about that :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautifully elegant card.

    Thank you for joining in with my Colours of Autumn theme at Allsorts this week and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is lovely Chrissie, thanks for joining us at paperplay, good luck, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh wow this is gorgeous, I love it's simplicity and elegance

    thanks for joining in with our Autumn fun this week @ Allsorts

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Chrissie :-) I love this simple look too ,,, stunning !! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Stamp-tember Holiday Hop :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a sensational card, Chrissie!! I love the fabulous use of pretty autumn papers used in this fun layout!!

    Thank you so much for sharing your delightful card with the Friends of Speedy the Cat in this week's challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this! Great use of the dp, simple and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  19. CAS drama.....thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends

    ReplyDelete
  20. I must agree that I do like this style of card as you have done so many stunning ones in this layout. I just wish i could find my style.

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Absolutely gorgeous Chrissie, very much a CAS card and it looks beautiful!

    Thank You for playing at Crafty Cardmakers x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie