Saturday 25 September 2010

Studies in shades of brown

I have been tidying out the cupboard in my craftroom today. It was full of boxes of 'stuff' belonging to my son, from way back. It has probably sat in there for years. I phoned him today to see if he wanted any of it and the answer was to get rid of it all. I should have done it ages ago. But it does feel good to have some extra space, albeit not a lot.  The bed is still covered with things that I'm not sure what to do with, but that will no doubt disappear soon hopefully.
Here are a couple of cards I made today, between tidying up.
Both have Stampin Up images and the same American Crafts Elements ribbon and the first one also uses a Cuttlebug leaf die.
Everybody Art - Autumn
Both could be considered for the theme of Coffee and Cream at  Paperplay Challenges,  and the second one also uses the sketch from Eat, Sleep Stamp.
Charisma Cardz - Anything Goes
A Spoonful of Sugar - Anything Goes
Allsorts - Plain & Simple
Crafty Creations - Falling leaves
Everybody Art - Autumn

Clean and Simple... I love it!
Caardvarks - Clean & Simple

19 comments:

  1. They are smashing Chrissie, love the simple colours. The stamping up images are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 very very elegant cards Chrissie. I love them. Eileen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely cards you have created....I always wonder how much stuff of my kids I should hold on to. I think it always memories for me rather than them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful cards, they're gorgeous. Thanks for playing at Charisma. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2 lovely cards! love all of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chrissie,

    Wow... you've been so creative! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge with your beautiful cards! Good luck!

    Sweet greetings, Saskia
    (guest designer)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them both but the bottom one is superb :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Chrissie
    Love both of these cards.
    Thanks for playing along at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. fab projects, I love the CAS look! Thanks for joining in the challenge this week at Charisma Cardz! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two beautiful cards...

    Thanks for playing at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Clean and simple - I love it! Two fab cards!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wonderful cards !! love it !thanks for joining in our challenge.
    hugs
    tina46
    eac-team

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, those cards are just goregeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Chrissie, thanks for joining us at paperplay with these gorgeous cards, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous CAS Fall card!! So glad you shared it with us at Crafty Creations!!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  16. 2 beautiful cars, with wonderful layouts! Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are stunning. Wow, love them.

    Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I absolutely LOVE your card Chrissie! Congratulations you have been selected as this week's featured Sketch Artist! Thank you for playing along.

    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are both really pretty cards - I particularly love the first one.

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie